Udi Dahan talks with Dave Rael about delivering software, scaling organizations, and optimizing output.
Udi Dahan, "The Software Simplist," is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.
- - Dave introduces the show and Udi Dahan
- - Udi's definition of value
- - Communicating Delivery
- - Understanding the Real Requirements
- - The things that "light Udi up"
- - Udi's stories of failure, lessons in understanding situations, political reality, and incentives
- - Udi's greatest success stories, hidden rewards of unpaid efforts
- - How Udi stays current with what he needs to know
- - Udi's book recommendations
- - The things that have Udi most excited about his present and future
- - The things about which Udi like to geek out
- - Udi's top 3 tips for delivering more value
- - Keeping up with Udi
- - Farewell
Particular Software - Udi's business and software platform, surrounding and centered on NServiceBus
Udi's book recommendation:
Udi's top 3 tips for delivering more value:
1. Focus not on time management, that's optimization of input - Focus instead on optimization of output
2. Manage your energy rather than time and perform the right work at the right time
3. Optimize your output by taking care of yourself, including your phsycial condition