Chris Eidhof talks with Dave Rael about developing applications for iOS, possessing the personality that requires writing software to thrive and working with teams that compliment on another.
Chris Eidhof is an iOS developer who’s been building iOS apps since the first public release of the SDK. He is one of the founders of objc.io and combines this with freelancing and building his own apps. He blogs about iOS development and other things at http://chris.eidhof.nl.
- - Dave introduces the show and Chris Eidhof
- - The genesis of Chris's iOS experience and early skepticism
- - Chris's definition of value
- - The things that "light Chris up"
- - Swift and the thrill of new programming languages
- - Stories of failure, simple oversights with huge impacts
- - Chris's greatest success story - initiative and social validation
- - How Chris stays current with what he needs to know
- - Chris's book recommendation
- - The things that have Chris most excited about now and his future
- - The things about which Chris likes to geek out outside of software
- - Chris's top 3 tips for delivering more value
- - Keeping up with Chris